Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Hello,
It has been years since I wrote a blog post on Designs and Colors. I was on a loooong break. I really missed writing on D&C and have promised myself to write more frequently. Even though I was not writing much, I was reading a lot about interior decoration, attending many design events, exploring home decor websites and experimenting with decor combinations around my home. In short I was very busy :)
I am sharing images of some arrangements in my home. I am still experimenting with the textures and colors. We get plenty of sunshine in our home. In the morning, I love having tea in the sun soaked kitchen. It gives me energy for the entire busy day ahead of me :)
It's not a secret that plants bring lives to the space around them. They add warmth and color. Fresh flowers also do the magic. It is one of my favorite ways to decorate a space.






No comments:

Post a Comment